Medicare is the Federal Health Care program designed specifically for seniors or those who have been determined disabled by the Social Security Administration. Medicare only pays 80% of your healthcare costs and does not include prescription drugs. There are many things to consider when looking for additional coverage.
Every agent at Medicare Made Easy is licensed and certified to represent multiple insurance carriers. During your consultation we will ask a few questions and explore your current coverage. Once we have an idea of your specific insurance needs, we can recommend plan options best suited for you.
We are here to help. If you have a better option than we can offer, we will be honest and encourage you to exercise that option. Call today and put us to the test.
We will explain the basic elements of the Federal Program beginning with Original Medicare, Parts A & B. How Supplement and Prescription Drug Plans provide additional coverage and how Medicare Advantage Plans incorporate Parts A, B & D into one plan called Part C.
That's ok, we understand. It's a complicated system. Give us a call and we will walk you through.
Original Medicare only pays 80% of your healthcare costs. Without additional coverage you are responsible for the other 20% and prescription drugs. This leaves you vulnerable to high deductibles and there is no annual cap on out of pocket costs.
If you have Medicare Parts A & B, then you can choose to add coverage.
Option 1: You can purchase a policy from a private insurance company called a Medicare Supplement Plan. A Medicare Supplement plan helps pay the 20% not covered by Original Medicare. There are many "lettered" supplement plans, each has its own premiums, deductibles and co-payments. In addition to the supplement, you will need to purchase a separate prescription drug plan.
Option 2: If offered in your county, you can enroll in a Medicare Advantage Plan. An Advantage Plan incorporates Parts A, B and D of Medicare. Advantage plans often include extra healthcare benefits like dental and vision and have an annual out of pocket maximum.
Give us a call and we will evaluate your unique Medicare needs and offer solutions.
We help people who have Medicare Parts A & B determine how to cover the 20% that Original Medicare does not. We offer Medicare Advantage, Supplement and Prescription Drug plans.
One of our licensed agents will contact you.
We typically respond within 1-2 business days.
405 N. Greensferry Rd, Unit 2759, Post Falls, ID 83854, US
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday - By Appointment